Monday, February 6, 2012

Best attitude toward marketing




Being new to internet marketing myself I often find myself concerned, and even worried, about the idea of making money online. I try my best to not think about the money, and just concentrate on helping people and offering them a solution with the same problems I have in life. I have come to the personal conclusion, that it is more important to have a passion and desire for helping people, rather than making money off of them. In my 26 years, I have personally witnessed the importance of solid friendships and business relationships. I have seen first-hand how these relationships can make or break your business plans. Having only been in business for myself about 4 years now, I now know it is best to not only acknowledge others people’s needs, but to understand their interests and desires.
Some ideas I have come up with in recent years for making business connections is simply being honest and friendly. Play a round of golf with them, or go to lunch with them. A good business relationship can be as good as or better than any friendship. Sometimes, business connections can start with a normal friendship, and grow from there.  Especially if you have something to offer each other in your respective marketing endeavors.
My first week in internet marketing was probably the most hectic. Nearly every day I had a new idea about how to make extra money and move forward in my pursuit for marketing success. Little did I know that it is best to take it slow and sort out the good ideas from the bad ones. Also, I found that it is NOT a good idea to rush out and buy the first new shiny marketing product that claims to make you “$10,000 a month” in no time. Personally, I have discovered that most of, if not all of the information you need to be successful in internet marketing is all on the internet for free, ironically.
So in closing, I would recommend you be as tight with your money as possible and take the time to find as much valuable information as you possible can for free. Make believe that you are on your last $50 (hopefully you are not) and just try to reach people in need of the product you have. Enlighten them in possibilities that it offers and just show them how you are a product of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment