Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Laminine can work for you too!

 Follow me on this personal journey as I try this new product called Laminine.

Day 1: I feel more focused and relaxed than usual.  I’m still skeptical, so I will wait a few more days.
Day 2: I feel more relaxed overall. Less anxiety. Normally I need 2 cups of coffee in the morning to get motivated. Today, I just had a half a cup for the heck of it. Also felt like going for a jog, but did not have the time. This is only day 2, so stay tuned…
Day 3: Had a GREAT nights sleep last night. Normally, I can’t remember my dreams, and on the rare occasion that I do, they are sketchy at best.  This is the dream experience from last night: I was standing on the beach, looked into the water, and there were colorful tropical fish swimming in the surf. Almost so real I could reach out and touch them.  Heard some other people walking by on the beach, saw some kids building a sand castle. 
Found myself reading some boring magazines that I wouldn’t normally care for. I read several pages before I put it down. Used to be I would have to force myself to read one page. I think this stuff is working!!


Day 4:  Had another goods night sleep. Woke up refreshed and with more energy than normal, despite having only 5 hours of sleep. I have enough energy to go to the gym and exercise tonight, after a stressful day. I think I will start recommending this product to the people I know :)

 Day 5 Slept good again. Kept positive despite a very stressful day signing up for classes.

Day 6 Still noticing good concentration,less anxiety. I don't feel the need to buy convenient store junk food or energy drinks nearly as much as I used to. That type of food is garbage anyways.

Day 7 Have a good amount of energy this morning. Feel that I don't need coffee, but I made some anyways. Took a little longer to get out of bed this morning, but overall, not bad.  As I sit here typing this, I am having no problems at all with concentration.  Usually, I would have lost interest after about 5 minutes, but I am just humming away right now.

Day 8 A little harder to wake up this morning, but I worked a lot yesterday, so its not a surprise. I noticed that I didn't need any coffee this morning.

Day 9 Woke up with a good attitude again. Had a good level of energy again. Went to the store and bought a bunch of fruits and vegetables. I am about to start a new fasting routine. More to come...

Day10 Another refreshing morning. Had another series of vivid dreams. I feel like I am ready for the day... 5:30pm I feel no need for coffee, however, I had a slight headache for most of the day. This was because of a caffeine withdraw. Next time I will drink coffee anyways even if I don't feel like having any.


Day11 Good level of energy again this morning. Had some coffee this time to keep from having a caffeine head ache. headed to the gym right now. I feel as if I have a lot of energy to do cardio and weight lifting...


Day12  Another good morning. Just sipping coffee today as I write this. Off to do some work later this morning and have french class tonight as 6:00.

Day13   Slept good. Felt positive all day again. I am on an alcohol and energy drink fast for the next 21 days. Its actually going well so far. It seems like Laminine is helping me cope with these vices. 


Day 14  Another successful day using Laminine. Had no problems or set backs today. I seemed to sail right through what ever task I had today and did not have any negative feelings.


Day 15  Today is my last day taking the 4 a day dosage. Starting tomorrow, I will drop back to 2 a day. It will be interesting to see what type of effect this has on me. As for right now, I am sipping coffee (that I don't really need anymore) and about to start reading another interesting book.


Day16  Alright, so this morning I am only taking one capsule. I hope that I still notice the same positive effects that I have been noticing thus far.  Let us just wait and see. 


Day 17  Woke up, took a shower and immediately noticed that I have enough energy to tackle the day. And this is before coffee!  If you want to know more, just follow this link. www.mylifepharm.com/newstart

1 comment: